Saturday, March 2, 2013

More Up,Up & Away 2

Once I am trying to make as many different
cards with the same stamps and paper, I just
cannot stop and I have to share this set with you.
 
Above you see again Club Scraps
Up, Up & Away papers and stamps used.
 
I stamped the hot air balloon and colored
a little turquoise pencil on the balloons
and added little sticky gemstones in  the
same color. The letters I printed on
whate paper and pinched out with a circle punch.
 
The fint I used is a free font at dafont.com
and is called "Algerian".
Behind the withe samll circle I used
a slightly larger punch for the colored paper.

Here another version of the circle punches
and the same lettering.

 
And as Club Scrap is also scrapbooking, how about
using a puicture as a background? A picture of a nice
blue sky. In summer you can see all kinds of colored
balloons against a beautiful blue sky and this
is the inspiration for this card.
 
 
The balloons are stamped  with a multicolored inkpad.

As it is still winter and at the moment we only have grey
skies, I found this perfect background on the internet.
You are welcome to use it!
I printed this out as a photo and used it as the
background for my card.
Have a creative day!
 
 

2 comments:

Ibarra Creations 4U said...

Your cards are so adorable Hetty!!! Thanks for sharing the sky picture! :)

KnitterPam said...

Great idea on the blue sky Hetty!