Friday, January 10, 2014

Coffee Card & TJ Technique

Here is another of my coffee cards.
In the background you see the beans
in a Technique Junkies background technique
called Debossed  Dylusions
and you find it in the Dec/ Jan 2014 TJ newsletter.

For this card I used Michael Strongs mini coffee cups
and the sentiments are by Club Scrap from the Mocha Java kit.
(unfortunately not available any more)

The embossing folder is by Sizzix and
find details HERE.

When i cut the panel for the front,I had this strip
left over,that was perfect to use on the inside.
Have a creative day!




3 comments:

Diana Enns said...

Great card - love the way you use them.

Laura said...

Such a fun coffee card, Hetty!! I would love to have a cuppa with you!
love, Laura

Beth Norman said...

I love anything coffee and wish I had coffee stamps. I LOVE your card. The technique turned out beautifully. You rock, Hetty!