Sunday, March 2, 2014

Sunday Scrap page: Games

Week 4 of Club Scrap's Bootcamp:
***PETALS***
and the promt for the Weekly Chronicles
is: Games,
so here is my page:
I used Club Scrap's Big Deal papers
and for the petalsI used Michael Strong's mini flower.

The flowers are embossed in two colors
and the hearts are made with the scrabble
tiles that came with the Club Scrap kit.
Here you see the flowers.
Stamp themin versamak and sprinkle first
one color on the flower and than the other.
Make sure you put the left overs in the right 
color pot!

If you click on the picture you can see a real good
close upof the two colors of the flower.
I also want to Thanks Annette for making this picture
possible. It is digitally done and I am absolutely a 
dummie with Photoshop!

Of course Owen came to celebrate Auntie Zora's 
birthday. He was in front of the door with a sweet
 bouquet of pink roses for her.

Click on the picture and you can read the text.

Thanks for looking.

Have a creative day!





1 comment:

Annette said...

Thank you for mentioning me my dear. The layout turned out great!