Saturday, April 19, 2014

Tim Holtz April Tag: Happy Easter


I let myself inspired by Tim's tag for an
Easter card this tam. So no tag, but
you can see my inspiration on Tim's blog HERE.
Here is my card. I did use severalof the techniques
that Tim is showing on his blog. I love how the 
background is made with the tissue tape.

Instead of the flower, I used  the bunny die
for the card.I punched out some other flowers
for the Easter atmoshere.
The bunnies are decorated with holographic glitter glue.
The sentiment is printed with the computer.
I used one of Tim's coins, the one with E from Easter,
but also excellent,for I hope you all have an
EXCELLENT EASTER!

Oh,yes and there is a bunny iside the card too!

Thanks for looking!

Have a creative day!




2 comments:

Wendy Bellino said...

Love all the dimension! I didn't know where to look first, so many interesting bits. I really like the washi tape background too! The glitter bunnies are so sweet, but I just want to touch all the texture! Happy Easter to you Hetty!

Kathy Eddy said...

This turned out fabulous Hetty! Love it! Happy Easter to you and yours!