Sunday, October 19, 2014

Sunday Scrap page: Pumpkin Marmalade

Even before Michael Strong shared his free
digital pumkin stamp ( go here), I had the idea of
making the pumpkin marmalade. And the making of is sure
worth a scrap page.

For this page I used Club Scrap's Oopsie Daisy papers.

I printed out the pumpkins in a small size and in a row on 
heavy cardstock and colored them with disress markers.
When they were finished i added some glitter glue for
extra dimention.

These letters came with the kit and i colered them orange
and stamped on them with vintage photo ink and an autumn cameo
 stamp by Michael Strong. The leaves are cut with a Tim
Holtz die called Autumn Gatherings

As for a English version of the recipe, you can google
it. This one is close to my recipe:

Have a lovely
and creative Sunday!


4 comments:

Jill P said...

You picked one of my favorite kits. I love the page and thank you for sharing and a link to the recipe

Diana Enns said...

Great page. Love the pumpkin theme.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Mmmmmmm- yumm! The Marmalade sounds great- and your page is beautiful!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Oh my goodness...yummy yummy yummy! I love the card in the post below as well! What a great idea and so lovely too! Thank you as well for all the comments on my work! I appreciate you so much!