Monday, December 8, 2014

Christmas inspiration day 8

Ok, I am still tired from the weekend,
so today I had to make some real easy cards!
And what is easy to use for quick cards:
A punch! I still have this Christmas Bauble
 punch from SU! ( sorry, not in the current cataloge).
If you don't have one like this,you can also
use a circle punch or spellbinder.

I just folded a strip of 4 x 12 inch from  the
Club Scrap orient express papers that I still had left
and one of the panels. Then from some other scraps
I punched the baubles (on one I used a stamp
from the  Very Groovy Christmas stamps from
Club Scrap). A ribbon to hang themon
and the sentiment stamped and embossed in
gold to finish of the card.

I also found this fun piece of card from the Club Scrap 
Comics kit. Here I used a stamp on the baubles and
a few rhinestones.

These are really take 10 cards!

See you tomorrow for day 9
of the Christmas inspiration.

Have a creative day!



No comments: