Sunday, December 28, 2014

Sunday Scrap Page: Snowman


Sorry, Owen again on my scrap page.
He just loves snowmen.

I made this page with
Club Scrap Dungerees papers
Michael Strong winter cameo
Looking through Pinterest I found all these cute ideas
with children's hand and feet printed on paper with paint.

So last year i made a snowman foot print (see below) and
this year I used Owen's hand to make these cute snowmen 
fingers. The hat, and face were made with some old SU! stamps
(yes, it is great to hang on to some old stamps,they
might come in handy!).
The sentiment is by Create with TLC.

Last year I made a card out of it,
this year I used it on my scrap page.
Owen was very surprised when I painted his
hand and he saw the impression on the paper.

The cameo's are stamped on dark blue paper and 
embossed with white embossing powder. 
I have a punch just the right size to punch them
all out. in the middle of the snowflake I added
 a sticky gemstone.
Thanks so much for stopping by.

Have a creative day!



3 comments:

Jill P said...

I love the snow people with feet and hands. I love them all.

Laura said...

Wonderful post with all the snowman stuff!!! Great scrap page with Owen!! He looks like he's having a ball! Love the handprint snowman and last year's footprint snowman. Such a great idea! So much fun to look back and enjoy! Happy Holidays! hugs, Laura

Jan Castle said...

Great imagination....hand snowmen!!! Love it!
Paper Hugs,
Jan