Saturday, June 13, 2015

Just one more coffee card


Yes there has been a LOT of coffee this week on my blog
and I now the time has come that I need to withdrawal....

with all the materials on my table and all the great cards 
I have seen with the birds, I just NEED to make one more card:
I have these
Tim Holtz Crazy Bird stamps
Club Scrap Mocha Java stamp
and a little sentiment fromMy sentiments Exactly

I first stamped the row of cups and
again on a piece of post-it that i cut out and
put on top of the cups before stamping the birds.
This way it looks like the birds are behind the cups.

I colered the birds with ink fromthe inkpad in combination
 with a silver spray. A pity the photo does not pickup the shiny elements.
I colored the background with the instant coffee
I had left over on my table from one of the other cards.

To finish of the card I used some brown flos and a little
silver spoon as an embellishment for this card.

So now it is over to the next project that needs
my attention: my DD has askedme to make 
baby anouncement cards for her boy twins that will be born soon.
She is 36 pregnant,so they can arrive soon. The cards NEED to be ready!

Thank you all for visiting my blog every
day of the blog hop.If you leave a comment today,
you might ending up receiving this card.

Have a creative day!



7 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wonderful, Hetty! These TH birds always make me chuckle! Beautiful masking! Looks like you'll be busy with baby cards for a while!

Christi Conley said...

Ohhhh!! I just might have to CASE you Hetty!!! Soo adorable :)

Maura said...

Awesome card! Love those crazy birds!

LUCYG said...

Another fantastic card! Thank you, Hetty. :)

sillygirl said...

I do love that bird stamp, coffee oh and the minions!

mamablitger said...

Oh Hetty I'm so happy you decided to make one more coffeee card. This is fabulous. I love that stampset ( allthough I dont have it ). These birds combined with your coffee theme just match so sweet.
Thank you for sharing this cute card.
Hugs to you dear friend... Monica

Jan Castle said...

Especially like the crazy birds coffee card Hetty...sooooo cute!
Paper Hugs,
Jan