Sunday, June 21, 2015

Sunday Scrap Page: Opa

I hope all dad's are having a great day!

Here is my scrap page with only men on it.
This time this dad is granddad and he is enjoying this new role!

I used Club Scrap papers
and a digital sentiment by Create with TLC



I made these decorative ties by using the template below
to cut out the shape. Then I used Michel Strong's
paisley stamp to stamp the ties background.
For the letters I used Michael Strong's  alphabet 
stamps and a matching oval punch.


Feel free to download and use the template.

The sentiment is printed with the computer
and cut out with some metal dies.

Thank you for looking!

Have a creative day!



2 comments:

Tlc Creations said...

Ahhh this is so sweet. How fun for both Grampa and grandson. Beautifully done.
Paulette

Four11Lady said...

Very nice.............thank you for sharing!