Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge 325

Lately I seem to be hooked on the
challenges on the
I love the colors they pick
or maybe it is the sweet tooth I have.
Who knows?!

As I started making one card.......
I suddenly had a set of 4 cards that
matched the colors of the calenge.

For these cards I used
papers and stamps from the following kits:
Wild Flowers
Bold Blooms
Botanicals
Peacock (Happy Birthday)

The butterfly die is from
I started making this card and you know how
it goes when you start using a die,you just cut two
to have one extra. The wild Flower kit from Club Scrap
came with a card set and wonderful cut out
panels to use on the cards. Makes it just  so easy
for quick cards. The leaves on the border
and the sentimentare from Botanicals.

I fastned the butterflies with only three brads,
so the wings are free of the card and very dimentional.
Oh and there was this other cut out,
wonderful to add another butterfly (I already cut),
sowhy not make anohter card?!
Here i glued the butterfly body to the card and
added some rhinestones.

It sure is a waste to throw away the paper
fromcutting out the butterfly. So why not adding
some paper behind the open shape and add this to the card.
Then I found some purple vellum and cut out
more delicate butterflies to add.
On this card i embossed the orange panel and
added some green ink to the raised parts.
On the body different sizes of lavender rhinestones
are added and the sentiment is stampedon vellum.

For this card I stamped on the orange background with 
green ink and a stampfromBold Blooms.
Again the butterfly is from vellum and on the body
I added some white sticky pearls.

Thank you for looking!
Have a creative day!





6 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

These are gorgeous, Hetty!

mamablitger said...

Oh Hetty... Your butterfly cards are awesome. So pretty all of them i love that you used the left over scraps in such a creative way. And your colors are lovely. Love that color combo. You did a fabulous job.
Thank you for sharing your lovely work. Hugs from Monica... Spain

Tanja said...

love your pretty card set - thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT

Indy's Designs said...

These colors work so well! Beautiful work! So glad you were inspired by our layers challenge at Cupcake Inspirations! Hope you will join us again!
Debbie, DT Sweetie

Anne Marie said...

Hetty,
I LOVE your cards! Great job!