Saturday, May 14, 2016

Saturday Sketch card: Michael Strong group #76

Today I share with you my card for the sketch
Michael Strong's new Teapot stamp.

This is the sketch.


For my card I also used papers and stamps by
I used the set A Nice Cuppa and the matching papers.
If you like these too, you have to be quick to
order it from your SU! demo for the set and papers
are on the retire list!
The teapot is embossed with mirror gold embossing
powder on deeppurple paper and cut out with scissors.

Here the inside of the card. One cannot throw away
a piece of this beautiful background paper.

Thanks for looking!
Have a creative day!

4 comments:

CarlavdM said...

Ook weer zo'n leukerd met de nieuwe Theepot en dat SU-papier.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LURVE the colours on this and the teabag border, awesome! The gold embossing is wonderful and love the ribbon. OK! I LOVE this card.
Faith
x

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful card Hetty - love that teapot stamp and how you have used it, and how you have interpreted the sketch..
Blessings
Maxine

Dee'zines said...

I'm just finishing a cup of Cranberry Spice tea with honey. A spot more, please? I love this teapot stamp! Is the gold embossed or a paper? How big is it? Diana