Monday, June 27, 2016

Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop Winner

Oh my, I totally forgot to anounce the winner of my cute stamps.
Well, the winner is:

HELEN F.

Congratulations,Helen and thanks for all your compliments
on my blog. Please  me and send me your snailmail,
so I can send the stamps to you.
The stamps come with this card, made with 
the Tim Holtz embossing folder.I colored the
paper first with vintage photo didtress stain
before embossing it.The I added some white 
ink to the coffee cups.
The Tim Holtz coffee stamps are colored
with pencil. The sentiment I wrote up with my computer.

And the beautiful ribbon is by Diana Larson.
She has some beautiful handdyed ribbons in
here sop. Don't forget to take a look here.

Thanks for looking
and have a creative day!


8 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congrats to Helen, you lucky duck! Enjoy!

Helen F. said...

Oh this set is so cute, thank you, Hetty!!

Aileen said...

Beautiful card, was looking through all those coffee posts. Lots of beauty there.

Nikki said...

Congrats to your winner

SewPaperPaint said...

What a great card and congrats to Helen!

kiwimeskreations said...

Congratulations to Helen, and what a fun and textural card you are sending with the prize - fabulous!!
Blessings
Maxine

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

I always love all your coffee makes...so wonderful! Wish we could have a cup together!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Congratulations Helen. Another WOW card Hetty, love it.
Faith
x