Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Club Scrap April blog hop: Cherry Blossom


Welcome to our monthly Club Scrap blog hop.
This month we show case the Cherry Blossom kit.

    On the
                                        Club Scrap Blog 
you can find
           all the participants of this blog hop,
but I hope 
you have arrived here from
Jennifer's Blog
and enjoyed seeing her beautiful work.

I thought with Mother's Day, birthdays or just visiting a friend
these choclate boxes would be a nice gift idea.
You need a 3,5 x 10 inch piece of cardstock
and some chocolate sticks (it holds 4 of them).
 
Here is the template of the box.
Click on it and you get a larger version
so you can see the sizes better.

Use a score-board and scissors

and a paper punch of die of any shape you like.
This here is a Stampin'Up! punch.

Before folding and glueing the box it is best to
decorate first.

Box 1 has a panel from the design paper
and a stamped and cut out parasol, tiny sequin flower
and a stamped sentiment.

Inside also the same design paper and a few of the
cute flower stickers that came with the kit.
Two more stamped parasols.
Used a piece of velcro for closing.

Box 2: I stamped the complete outside with
the cherry blossom stamp and colored them with
a pink aquarel pencil. Used a tiny flower stamp
and fuchsia ink for more stamping.
Stamped sentiment and tiny flowers made with
aflower punch and sequins.
Used a ribbon (taped to the back) for closing.

 The stamping was more than enough for decorating
the inside.
Box 3: Background and inside panel is stamped with the kanji
text and some open flowers. Next I used the tag that came
with the kit and added all the flowers in the holes of the bottom.
Flowers are made with a punched out flower and the sequins.
Used the ribbon for closing diagonally.

Inside the box I added a few of the flower stickers.

And here some scrapbooking!
I looked ad the ALSB file of this kit and picked one
that was good for my pictures and adapted a little.

Left page: I added these crane birds from Michael Strong 
on my page. I stamped these on the silver vellum kind of
paper and embossed them with black embossing powder.
 They look perfect in place with the cherry blossm branch.

Right page: text printed with the computer,
another smaller crane and the ribbon is stapled
behined the picture.

You can never have enough inspiration, so
please go and visit
Pam's Blog
and see what she has come up with using
the cherry blossom kit.

Thank you for looking
and have a creative day!

22 comments:

Papercrafting Princess said...

Great projects!

Annette said...

Wow wow wow! You managed to do all this with Jill visiting you! We have to call you wonder woman from now on. Love all your projects Hetty and will be casing them too.

Donna said...

The boxes are so amazing! I love them!

Cheryl Walker said...

Beautiful Chocolate boxes and yes perfect for mothers day or birthdays too!
Hugs
Cheryl

Karen Wyngaard said...

What a great round-up of projects! I just love the coloring of the cherry blossoms you did on Box #2. So beautiful!

Kelly said...

Wow! You were PRODUCTIVE, Hetty! I love those little boxes. They are just the right size for a little somethin'-somethin'! And the layout is fantastic. This was an incredible kit and you rocked out your items1

Kelly said...

Super job! Lovce those little boxes - they are just the right size for a little somethin'-somethin'. Your layouts are fantastic, too!

Capescrapper said...

Thanks so much for sharing the template Hetty! Such adorable boxes and the layouts are wonderful!

Lisa D said...

Well haven't you been busy! I adore the chocolate boxes. Thanks for the template!

Ink Stained Roni said...

Those chocolate boxes are such a fun idea! I love the addition of the cranes to your lo. they work perfectly!

APeeling Crafts said...

Those chocolate boxes are too cute! And I LOVE the cranes!

Melanie said...

Lovely - I always enjoy your projects Hetty!

Firenze said...

Goodness me you are a busy busy crafter! And what a great gift idea. TFS this tutorial Hetty!
Helen -- Firenze Cards

Desire Fourie said...

Hetty these are beautifully designed.
This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Finding Your Niche said...

I just love these boxes and will be trying them out very soon. Beautiful page!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Fabulous make, a beautiful gift. Lovely pages too. Thanks for the template.
Faith
x

Linda S said...

I love the chocolate boxes, Hetty!

Kay Williamson said...

Wow, you make such a wonderful array of projects, and every month, I don't know how you do it all! Well you do it all very well. Thank you for taking the time to share the tutorial as well, those boxes are so great, and now you have even more lovely pages to add into your scrapbook.

Wendy Bellino said...

Hetty how adorable?! I love the little window inside. I'm pinning this to make for Mother's Day and end of the year gifts. I'm so excited you shared this, I was wracking my brain for little gift ideas. SOOOOOO cute! Thanks for sharing the instructions!

Lilian said...

The boxes are such a cool gift idea! Beautiful! Love the layout, too!!!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

Tricia Morris said...

Fabulous inspiration, Hetty! The little chocolate boxes are super-sweet. My neighbor is always looking for party favor ideas...I'm going to share this with her!

jen t. said...

Wowsers! Awesome projects!