Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Limited Runs Progressive Challenge #7

Today I am playing with the image from
Everey time you play you get a free new image,
or you buy it for $ 1.00 to start with.

I started out with printing the image and the sentiment
on heavy white cardstock. Next I colored
the lightbulb with markers.

After finishing the coloring I took the rays stencil
and squeezed lemonade distress ink and colored
the rays on the cardstock around the bulb.

When finished the paper is taped to the red 
background with designers paper.
Around both papers I fastned a ribbon 
with a lovely little rose for decoratiom.

The sentiment was red when printed.

Thank you for looking
and have a creative day!


1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great use of the image Hetty, and I love your background sunrays, the wonderful red paper you have mounted it over and the finishing touch of the ribbon and rose.
Blessings
Maxine