Sunday, December 31, 2017

Count Down to 2018 - 3

Card #3 for  Happy New Year.
Today I used Stampin'Up! materials,
 Verve stamp and Michael Strong stamps.

First I cut the cofee cup with the
Stampin'Up! thinlits out of blue
and the lid out of  gold. The sleeve is out of
glitter foam.

Behind the cup you see a SU! foil snowflake
and on the sleeve the white embossed numbers

The golden happy is SU! and the sentiment is by

Wishing you all a wonderful New Year's Eve
and may 2018 bring you only good things
and may some dreams come true.

Thanks for looking
and have a creative day!



3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Another wonderful card Hetty - and may 2018 bring you and yours all that you would pray for yourselves, and more!
Blessings
Maxine

LUCYG said...

Happy New Year, Hetty! I'm so glad to have you in my life.

Laura said...

Oh what a fun card, Hetty! You are so good at making so many WONDERFUL cards!! I'm always so impressed with your art!