Monday, January 1, 2018

New Year 2018

And here is 2018!
I hope you all had a wonderful celebration
and are ready to dive into the New Year.

I hope some of your wishes and dreams my come true.

I made this card for the challenge on the 
The challenge is to make something
with a musical theme.

I used Club Scrap's Spring Chorus musical
stamp for the background and created fireworks
with a stamp from the Celebrate kit.

The "happy"centiment is also from the Celebrate kit.
It is just half of the happy birthday wish.

The number 18 is cut out with the number dies
I added this panel to the matt gold glosse background
with 3d foam tape. 


Andthis card is made with the left over parts of the previous 
card. I could not trow away the beautiful nimbers that 
were cut out. I just added the 2.

All papers are again Club Scrap. The dark green 
front panel is from a very old kit and the green is
 from the November Trattoria kit.
I cut an oval hole in the front panel making the number 0
and adding the glasses (dies from my stash).

The sentiment is from the June 2015 National Parks.
I also doodled with a white gelpen to make the
panel a little less dark.

Thanks for looking
and I hope 2018 will be a great creative year!



3 comments:

Jill P said...

Hetty I love all your cards

kiwimeskreations said...

May your year be one full of 'life' Hetty, may you be blessed with health and happiness!
Wonderful cards - you really do get the most out of your supplies too!
Blessings
Maxine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

More amazing creativity from you, absolutely love these cards, great combinations.

I didn't know about the meaning of 18 and I think that is a wonderful sentiment from the Rabbi.
Faith
x