Thursday, June 7, 2018

Club Scrap June kit: Firecracker

Sharing with you the new hybrid kit by
Club Scrap for June: 
It is a very patriotic kit and 
absolutely great for 4th of July
celebrations. But as you know 
I live in The Netherlands and so we
do not have this celebration, but I came up
with another great use of this kit.
I used the background papers and images to make this
wedding lay-out. It is why I went to Israel.
The Firecracker papers fit the theme wonderfully.
Working on some more pages, that I will share with you 
in the next couple of days.
I used photoshop to make this page
and on the Club Scrap website
you can find some tutorial as how to use
 the program and make your own pages HERE,
Sharon and Pinchas,
I hope your 4ever after will be 
so happy and wonderful.
It was such a pleasure to 
be at your wedding.
Thanks for looking
and have a creative day!

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great and innovative use of the papers Hetty - a wonderful page.
Blessings
Maxine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A wonderful use for the kit, Hetty, with this wonderful page, it suits the Beautiful occasion so well.
Faith
x