Sunday, February 17, 2019

Simon Says: black & white plus one other color

There is one on Monday and one on Wednesday.
I love the do them, they are always so much fun.

For today's Wednesday Challenge it is black and white
and add one other color.
As I was clearing my craftroom I noticed my Penny Black rubber stamps.
I did not use them long time, so foir this challenge I got them out
(and you will see more of them). Once I started coloring i had two
fun cards in a jiffy!

For this card I used Whiskers & Fur 2883J.
The background to this stamp is made with
an embossing folder impressed in black paper
and colored with white ink.
The image is colored with Stampin'blends in differend
shades of blue. The birthday sentiment is from my
stash ( I think it is SU! but I am not sure).
The ribbon is crinkled handpainted ribbon from
DL.ART

Here is the other version with a lighter background.
I thouched the embossed background with
tumbled glass oxide distress inks.

It is day 17 on the 
Love it when I can combine challenges.

Thanks for looking
and have a creative day!




2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

What a fun card. If that cat is anything like mine you will never get it out of the box, hehe.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

SUPER cards Hetty, love the darker one, only because it is unusual to see one like it. BOTH are SUPER.
Faith
x