Saturday, March 2, 2019

The Daily Marker last day: Carnaval 2

Another day of Carnaval in The Netherlands.
It mostly takes place in the south of the Netherlands.
You can read about it HERE.

Here you see my finished card.
So yesterday I made a few backgrounds with
rusty hinge, broken china and fossilized amber
distress oxide inks.

I found this fun bear jester to color in my stash.
Tried to fiend which company made it, but
could not find it on the web.
Colored the image with pencil
and cut it out to add to the background.

Before I added the sentiment I used the Harlequin THS016
stencil with rusty hinge and splashed some drops of
fired brick distress spray on the card.
The sentiment is by Tim Holtz Ponderings CMS252.
For the inside I added a special Dutch sentiment
with some clear alphabet stamps.
Here the finished inside card.
Of course the envelope is also decorated.

This is the last day of the challenge on

Thank you for looking
and have a creative day!






2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

An excellent card Hetty, I love the bear and all the little details you added, great colours and until you said it was a Dutch sentiment I thought your inside sentiment said "A Laugh", which it could be with the fabby bear. LOL.
Faith
x

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Stunning. When I saw this on FB I fell in love with it. I believe it is a favourite of mine now. Keep the work coming.