Sunday, June 2, 2019

DL.ART anything goes

When there is a coffee challenge I am in and there was one
on the DL. ART blog, but that was last week and I was too late,
but I can add it this week too for it is


Anything Goes
on the DL.ART Blog.


So here my coffee card, made with a die from Tim Holtz,
design paper from Echo Park, a button from DL.ART, as well
as the beautiful red hand dyed crinkle ribbon.

The sentiment is by Verve Stamps.

In the background you see also this border of coffee rings.

Thank you for looking
and have a creative day!


3 comments:

DIANA L. said...

This is Awesome Hetty, I love you used the coffee buttons and the ribbon on your card
Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes JUNE 2019
Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.

DL.ART
https://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Lisa Lynn said...

Hetty, such a fun card. Always love your coffee cards.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

How can a beautiful coffee mug like this leave coffee rings? I suppose because they are so lovely on your card too. Its another fabulous coffee make Hetty.
Faith x