Saturday, October 12, 2019

Birthday cards

For some birthday cards, I played with one of my favorite
Club Scrap Stamps: The tulip rubber stamp.
It is an oldie and not available anymore, but there are
tons of other wonderful stamps.
This is the stamp and for the first card I used two color:
red for the flowers and green for the leaves and the stem.
I used this sketch:

Happy is a die by SU! and birthday part of a Club Scrap stamp.

While I had this stamp out, I decided to make some more cards.

For the 2nd cards I stamped and embossed the tulips
with white  embossing powder on a white panel.
Next I added two colors of color burst
powder and sprayed it with water, so the color
spread all over the panel, but staued away from 
the embossed tulips.

Some baker's twine and a wish stamped on a seperate
piece of paper. I cut up the wish and used foam tape
to add the wish to the card.

For the 3rd card I started also with embossing the tulips
 with white embossing powder. Here  Icolored the background with distress
oxide colors and a blending tool. A much softer look.

Which one do you like best?

Thank you for looking
and have a creative day!




4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful stamp Hetty and gorgeous cards - I think I like the last one the most, but all are wonderful and beautifully made, and each one unique.
Blessings
Maxine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Beautiful way to use the sketch Hetty, LOVE your cards.
Faith x

Fikreta said...

very beautiful card.

Shelly Schmidt said...

How beautiful are both of these cards!!! I so love the 5 flowers as the sketch elements- wonderful!!! I love the vibrabt colors of the Brusho's as well!