Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop - day 5

Day #5 on the
is here.
My card is made with 
a stencil by Create A Smile
as well as the woodsie cups
and beans.

The black sentiment is a
clear stamp by Technique Tuesday.

I started with some Fall ink colors and the stencil.
Next I stamped the beans and the sentiment.
The woodsies fitted right over the stencil and 
those I glued with a little drop of glossie accent.

Don't forget my stamp GIVEAWAY
on the first day of the hop HERE.

Thanks for looking
and have a latte creative day!


13 comments:

New Creations said...

Great stencilling with cute woodsy cups love the sentiment, so beautiful!

Vivian Foo said...

Great background and the colors are my favorites.

Esther Asbury said...

Love the background on this fun card! Love the browns and yellows together too!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh this is so beautiful! Love the background and the colors, fabulous design.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful stenciled background and wonderful colors.

Billie A said...

Perfect for the Coffee lovers hop. Great card.

Fikreta said...

great card and so nice colors!

mamawcindy said...

Great card, I need to get some stencils. I only have one so far.

Becca Yahrling said...

What a fun coffee stencil that is!
Your card is yummy delicious.

Lisa Lynn said...

Great background on your beautiful card. Hope your shoulder is better. Did the injection help?

Laura said...

Oh I love that background...maybe it's the colors...yellow and brown look so good together or maybe it's the cute cups...way cool! I like the sentiment especially the "coffee break" in a circle! Sweet die cut cups too. Love the beans. Great card!

sarascloset said...

This is another favorite! Great colors and design!

Lisa said...

Beautiful background and beautiful card! Love this!