Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Tuesday Morning Sketch #553



Good Morning Stamping Friends,
I have been asked as a Design Member of the
So today I share with you the first sketch.

For my card I used some design paper,
the new release image by Bugaboo from last week
and a sentiment by Create with TLC.
The circles in the backgroud are die cutted with
some circle dies from my stash.

I also used the cute Boo Teddy Bear image
for the inside of the card. It is colored with
stampin'blends by Stampin'Up!

Thank for looking,
 stay safe
and keep crafting!



8 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

So cute and well designed. I love the sentiment too.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love your take on the sketch Hetty and the little cutie from Bugaboo, Love it.
Keep safe and well
Faith x

Tammy L said...

Awesome card! I love both TLC and Catch the Bug..great job putting the two of them together! -Tammy

Debbie said...

Welcome to the team!!! :)
Fun card! I love your adorable image!

Patti said...

This is really cute and the those are really neat circle dies too Hetty! A big huge welcome to the team I really enjoy your creations!

Andrea W said...

Your card is really cute and I love the sentiment.

Melissa Craig said...

Adorable baby card Hetty. I love the circle dies - really cute and that paper. You just can't go wrong with paisley.

Debi said...

Cute bugaboo image. Reminds me of my great granddaughter who I haven't seen since Christmas. Really fun sentiment, too. Hugs, Debi