Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Critters in Cups


Hello Crafty Friends,

I am having fun with my new stamps and dies from
Funky Fossil Design.

I worked with the Critters in Cups clear stamp set
and the matching Layering Cup dies.

As you see the neighbourhood cat likes the card too!

For my card I stamped the background with the tea bag and coffee 
beans stamps from the Crittes in Cups set and colored them
with distress oxide inks. Also did some spattering on the background.

The Cup is decorated with the flower stamp from the set.
Fun bit of flower power.

So what do you think?
Tea or coffee today!

Thank you for looking
and have a creative caffinated day.







 

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

How gorgeous Hetty - wish that I had a few more days like that!! Glad the neighbourhood feline approves of the card :)
Blessings
Maxine

KT Fit Kitty said...

So cute, Hetty! Love the bunny in the newer post and the sweet kitty here! I adore critters in cups - or critters with cups - they warm my heart! Both cards are super sweet! This sentiment is so fun! How are things going in the Netherlands? Do you still live in the Netherlands? I've been seeing reports on the news about a farmers' protest. One piece of footage showed bare shelves in the grocery store. Hope all is okay with you. Sending hugs from Canada!