Saturday, June 20, 2009

Holland by boat

Ben met mijn laptop onderweg op de boot. Het is geweldig hoe je nu overla en altijd bereikbaar ben. Helaas gaat het niet al te snel. Wel wil ik jullie dit mooie plaatje in de buurt van Leiden niet onthouden. Weer genoeg foto's gemaakt om te kunnen scrappen, zodat ik me straks thuis niet hoef te vervelen ;-). I am on my boat at the moment and it is incredible that you can be online almost anywere. It is just not very fast, so lots of waiting time. I just wanted to share this picture with you I took near leiden. I have lots of new pictures for scrapping now, so I won't get bore when I am home again ;-).

3 comments:

Fab said...

Booooooooo I so want to visit the Netherlands again ! That's so beautiful. I miss the Tulips ! wink

Gorgeous picture, Hetty.

X
Fab

Basement Stamper said...

Wow! That is gorgeous!

Oma said...

I wish I was there with you!