Sunday, June 13, 2010

FCD Eclipse challenge


Over at the FireCracker Design Blog there is a challenge inspired by the Eclipse Books. Even though I never heard of these books and so I never red them, the internet is a wonderful medium to be inspired. So for the FCDblog hop I made this card to inspire you. Also you can go to Pam's site and get yourself a DIGITAL FREEBIE which is absolutely perfect for this challenge.
I found this nice eclipse logo which I printed on my card. If you like it too, you are free to "borrow" it!

I used several different sets, to make this card. There are coffe rings from Escape the Daily Grind, dots distress, and rings from Elephants on Parade.

Now it is your turn!

All information van be found on FireCracker Design: http://www.pamelasgallery.com/2010/eclipse-challenge

Rules:

FCD stamps/digitals are required.
Submit your link to Mr. Linky  until June 29th.
One random winner will be chosen from the submissions on June 30th!!
Prize will be Love Bites OR a $10.00 gift card if you already own this set.

4 comments:

FireCracker082 said...

I LOVE that you printed that eclipse logo thing and used it in your card...CLEVER! thanks for playing Hetty!! LOVE your take on the challenge!

Diane Jaquay said...

Love this Hetty, very unique and artistic! Thanks for stopping by my blog today :)

Etha said...

Oh this is super cool!! Love the distressed dots in combo with the coffee rings, what a neat idea :)

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh FABULOUS card - love your Eclipse!