Friday, March 11, 2011

Distress stain

Geweldig nieuwe inkten van Ranger door  Tim Holtz:
Distress Stain
Via filmpjes op internet heb ik het gebruik eens bekeken
en heb er 5 kleuren van aangeschaft.
Great new inks by Ranger from Tim Holtz:
Distress Stain
Googles some tutorials and bought myself 5 colors
to give it a try. Here is one great tutorial:
Deze twee kaarten heb ik gemaakt met de kleuren Vintage Photo,
Wild Honey en Broken China. De stempels en papieren zijn van
de nieuwste kit van Club Scrap die heet "Raku".
These two cards I made with the colors Vintage Photo.
Wild honey and Broken China. The papers and
stamps are from the new "Raku" kit by Club Scrap.

Have a creative day!

6 comments:

Marrigje said...

Zit me ff lekker te maken :-) Ik ben er al weg van sinds ik ze op het Tim Holtzblog zag. Op de beurs ga ik ze kopen. Hoewel, als ik dit zie, weet ik niet of ik nog zolang kan wachten...

Capescrapper said...

Hetty, these are drop dead gorgeous! I am so jealous of all of you with the senior kit. I stopped getting it in January (I am a junior member now) and it is so hard to see all the fun stuff and now have any of it yet!

I am looking forward to getting it late next week!

Great job and inspiring as always! HUGS!

Anne Temple said...

Wow Hetty! These are so cool. Now I may have to get some too :)

Miek said...

Dit ziet er super gaaf uit!
Heb ook meteen naar het filmpje gekeken. Volgens mij kan ik dus echt niet zonder deze inkt!!!!
Bedankt voor deze post:)

Deb C said...

I was thinking the stamps were mocha java at first! I need to take a closer look at those stamps... They look tempting... The stains are soo cool! I have to decide how many of those to start out with. From what you've done, it looks like they could be quickly addictive!

Bianca Kalksma said...

Ik heb het vandaag ook ontdekt! Shocking voor mn portemonnee vrees ik:) en dan zie ik nu dit filmpje!! En er zijn al tig kleuren verkrijgbaar... lastig kiezen straks... En jij hebt ze al? Bofkont:) Prachtige kaarten heb je gemaakt!