Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sunday Scrap Page: Fleur Des Lis

Today's scrap page is with my new Cloisonné Fleur Des Lis stamps
from Michael Strong and I used the dies that fitted with the stamps.

I noticed the image on one of the old card on the show that we visited
some weeks ago and I knew I was going to use it on a scrap page.

If you click on the page you will see a larger image and you can read the
text that goes with this page.

A close up of the larger stamp, that I stamped with versamark
and embossed with gold embossing powder.
The image is fastened with two silver brads.

And here the smaller Fleur Des Lis image, also stamped with
versamark and embossed with gold embossing powder.
Fastened with the same brads on a piece of silver paper
cut out with a circle spellbinder.

The paper of this page is from different kits of Club Scrap.

Have a creative day!

2 comments:

Judy Inukai said...

Hetty,
That is a great page. Love the fleur de lis, and the old Chevy.

Donna Lee said...

Great page, Hetty!
I really enjoy looking at your work. You are very creative and your use of stamps is always unique and inspiring.

Donna Lee