Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Techno Stamper #191

Here is my card for the Techno Stamper Sketch #191.
I am in the middle of making cards for the
Jewish New Year (more info you find HERE)

Paulette - owner of Create with TLC -
made this wonderful
image for me. Thanks very much!!
I colored the image with copic markers
and some glitter on the leaves
(CLICK TO ENLARGE IMAGE).
On the circle I used the Faux embossing technique.
This is the inside of the card:
made with a Hebrew sentiment
(Have a happy and prosperous New Year)
and some apples by Judikins (Posh Impression line).


Need some more inspiration for Jewish New Year cards?
I have a blogpost with the Design Junkies HERE.

Have a sweet and creative day!

3 comments:

Anne Temple said...

Beautiful card. Your apple looks good enough to eat.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card! Love the design!

MJ said...

These are wonderful! What a great job. Thanks so much for playing along again with my sketch challenge this week!