Sunday, October 23, 2011

Enjoy this Scrap page

Today another scrap page. I have these hydrangeas in my garden and
can't stop making pictures, esp. when I found some of that
lovely - but old -  K&Company paper to go with it.

For decorations I used Michael Strong stamps
and Tim Holtz rosette sizzix die.

The Michael Strong stamp you see here is called:

And here you see Michael Strong's Cloisonné Leaves
stamped with Victorian Velvet distress ink.

The sentiment is by Create with TLC
and printed with the computer and fastened on a Tim Holtz tag.

Have a creative day!

4 comments:

Tlc Creations said...

Wow...the layout is gorgeous....and those flowers are absolutely beautiful. Some of my favorites.
Paulette

Sara I. said...

Absolutely stunning!! LOVE the gorgeous, soft feel and the rosette!

Angela said...

Wat een schitterende layout weer Hetty!!! Erg mooie details allemaal!!!
grt Angela

Unknown said...

Wow super layout, de rozet is super