Wednesday, November 9, 2011

D2D Thanksgiving Gift

This is my gift for Thanksgiving in the challenge

I made a project from the new Technique Junkies
"Embossed tealights and box"
This is a box of aprox. 3 x 3 inch
with 4 tealights inside.
The outside of the box is decorated with
colored with pencil.
The sentiment stamp is a clear stamp from my stash.

Inside the box you find the embossed tealights.
Here I used a stamp out of the True Friend
set by Stampin'Up!

Of course I added a card for the hostess.


If you are interested in the new
3D and Fun Folds CD take a look {here}
for all information. This cd has more then
70 wonderful projects.

Have a creative day!

7 comments:

AllisonG said...

Hetty, I just love everything you make, but this project finally gave me the push I needed to order the 3D and Fun Folds CD. When I got there, I saw the Fancy Folds and Motions CD and got that too! WOOHOO! Thanks for always inspiring me with your beautiful creations.

CraftyJo said...

Hetty this is gorgeous - I can't wait now for my disk to arrive :)

Shelly Schmidt said...

I have the CD- will have to check out this project- how awesome!

Capescrapper said...

Oh Hetty, such a fantastic little gift idea! LOVE IT!!

~ Kendra ~ said...

What a great little gift idea, I love it! I have to check that out! Thanks for playing along with us at Designed 2 Delight!

Faith S. said...

WOW!!! Your project is amazing!! Thank you for sharing the details and joining us at Designed2Delight!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

This is awesome! Thank you so much for playing along in my challenge on D2D! I love you project!!