Sunday, February 12, 2012

Love ATC for GM 35

These ATC are my contrubution for

Grungy Monday 35:
A Hotz-ian ATC

meaning: use at least one Tim Holtz product
or technique that you can find on T!im's

I used the new cupid die and painted them with
rock candy distress crackle paint.
When it was dry I brushed some victorian velvet
distress inkt on top. The hearts are also done
with the same crackle paint..

For the background I used Kraft core paper
and a Tim Holtz atc sunray embossing folder.

I love using the tickets and on one i stamped part 
of a text from "Good Thoughts"cling stamps.

Buttons with wax thread and glitter
fibre finish of these atc's.
Have a creative day!

6 comments:

Laura said...

Hetty, I LOVE your sweet creations! After seeing these, I would like to try making something small like this. I am pulling out a book on trading cards/ATCs that I've never used! Thanks for the inspiration!

sara j said...

Love your interpretation of the ATC challenge....great job!

Marjie Kemper said...

Love your crackling!

ลngεŁล said...

Muy bonito,

hugs

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Hetty, these are gorgeous!!! Talk about texture!!! Valentine gorgeousness!!!

Karin said...

Welke die heb je gebruikt voor de cupido?? Heel leuk!

Xoxo
karin