Friday, February 24, 2012

Oscar Night 5

 Today I have a "swing" card for you.
The star is first cut with a spelbinder and used as a template.
If you never have made a swing card, then there
are many tutorials online. I found one HERE.
 I used some pictures from internet,
stars from Tim Holtz and Michael Strong,
sentiment and filmstrip from Create with TLC.

This is how the card looks flat. I have attached a star on both sides.
 Embossed some kraft core paper with a star embossing folder
and added some vintage photo distress ink.
Have a creative day!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Another great "Oscar Night" card - you are really on a roll this week :)

Thanks bunches

di said...

Love your Oscar cards - I have never watched the awards - might have to now to get card inspirations!

CraftyJo said...

Yet another lovely card to celebrate Oscar Night - you must love it! I do like making swing cards too, they're so interesting both to make and to look at.

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a great Oscar card! I love each one you have created!! They are awesome!!!

Laura said...

Thanks for sharing your very fun Oscar Cards!! I love them all!!

Marjie Kemper said...

What a neat way to suspend that beautiful star!