Monday, February 27, 2012

TSSC 210

 It has been some time since I did the Techno Stamper's sketch.
But here it is again. This week it is sketch 210.
Lately I am getting into baby cards and today I tried
to make something vintage. I used digital stamps by Create with TLC:
the baby picture(freebie) and the sentiment
(Encore word art).

The images were printed on kraft paper and colored with pencils.
Background is a piece of scrap paper from my stash.
The rosette is the smallest size from the Tim holtz die.
Have a creative day!

3 comments:

Tlc Creations said...

How sweet is this one~! I love that you printed it on craft paper.
Paulette

Laura said...

You created a wonderful vintage look on this darling baby card, Hetty!!! I like the idea of it being on kraft paper...and love the look you achieved with the colored pencils!!! Thanks for sharing!

MJ said...

How fun are those hats! Darling card Hetty! The pencils show so well on the craft. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!