Monday, March 5, 2012

Matte Board Mini Album

 This little mini booklet, I made a while ago, 
but never posted it to my blog.
Today on facebook I noticed a post by the so talented
Kay Williamson.
She is feautured in Scrapbook.com with 
an article about this booklet and a step by step 
instruction that you can find here:
My booklet was made for Valentine 2010
with all kinds of different papers from Club Scrap.
I had great fun  making it
and again so much fun getting it out again today and 
looking at all the nice details again.
Here you can see part of the inside.
Click on the picture and you see a larger version.
 The pictures are in sepia colors.
I like the look of vintage.
 Have a creative day!


4 comments:

Photocat said...

Heerlijk boekje Hetty... Ik ben ook aan het boeken maken geslagen. Heel leuk om doen...
Dyan (Harrogate) ontwierp een lijn van spray inks voor Ranger. Je blog ziet er leuk uit!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Gorgeous album...perfect size! You do album's very well...I wish I had the time to make one...I need to make the time! Fabulous work here!

Hettie said...

Super little album Hetty! Gotta love mini albums!
Hugs
Hettie x

Laura said...

I like the Vintage look too! Your matte board mini album is terrific! I love it! Thanks so much for sharing this great idea and the link to the online tutorial!!!