Saturday, March 9, 2013

Techno Stampers sletch 253


It has been a while since I went to
Mary-Jo's blog to do the
Techno Stampers sketch,
but I thought about it just today
and here is my sketch for # 253

I have combined this card for
the TTSC 253
and Michael Strong's March green challenge.
 
I used a plain green card,
dotted green scrap paper
a sentiment by Create with TLC (FREE for grabs)
and Michael Strong's mini cloisonné heart
and a button
 
The mini hearts are embossed with green
embossing powder and a green button holds
them together.
With St. Patrick's Day around the
corner, I  thought I give you some inspiration.
St. Patrick's Day is always March 17.

Have a creative day!
 

5 comments:

Tlc Creations said...

That's a beautiful card, love the clean lines.
Paulette

Lisa Lynn said...

Hetty, love this card. Great image.

MJ said...

Love that you embossed those awesome hearts, such a great Irish card. So glad you stopped by and decided to play along-we have missed you! Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

inkedx2 said...

Such a fun St. Patrick's day card! Love that sentiment. So glad you played along with us this week at TSSC.

Jonia said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for playing with this weeks TSSC sketch.