Sunday, June 2, 2013

Sunday Scrap page: Destination

Hello,
I hope you enjoy your Sunday.
Here is my weekly page for you.
The theme was "DESTINATION".

At first I had no idea, but then the subject presented
itself! Here is my DD and her son showing of
 the new bicycle with the baby seat
and with some quick photo's I had an idea for my page.

With Club Scrap's Spring Chorus papers
I layered out a page using the ALSB pages
of this kit.and it all fitted perfectly. This makes
scrapbooking so much easier!

The flowers are by Michael Strong and embossed in colors
matching the papers. Then they are cut out with the matching dies.
Some of you have trouble using these dies, but i do have 
made a tutorial about this, so please take a look
 HERE on how to use them.


Cycling smileys
Have a creative day!

No comments: