Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Turtle and more


My friend Paulette from
has some wonderful new images that you
receive absolutely FREE
when you buy only
one item from her shop.

These images go great with my new
so i just had to have it!!

Below you see a few samples of the free digital images
but there are more!!



Here the card I made with a combination of the stamps
ans the digital images. The weed and the turtle
are colored with distress markers.

If you click on the picture, you see a larger version
and you can see the glitter gemstones I added and 
see that i cut the weed and folded it on top of the 
shells and also wove the turtle through.

Hope I have wet your appetite!

BTW did you comment to my blog candy
to win the turtle stamp?
No....you can do so HERE
You have until Saturday August 3rd.

Have a creative day!

5 comments:

Tlc Creations said...

Your card turned out fantastically~! I feel just like I am at the ocean.
Paulette

Cynthia said...

Love your card, Hetty! Paulette's digi's coordinate perfectly with the turtle stamp. Love the bling you've added as well!

Katrien said...

Leuk blog heb je.
Ga je volgen hoor!

Hettie said...

Love this card Hetty. That turtle is so darned cool!
xx

Laura said...

Your combo of stamps and digital images on your sea themed card is wonderful! Love the colors you have chosen! Thanks for the creative ideas!!! hugs, Laura