Thursday, June 26, 2014

Club Scrap Blog Hop after party!

 Hi there!
Here are some more cards with
papers and stamps from the Club Scrap Picnic kit.
I had so much fun with this kit,
I could not stop making cards.

Did you do the hop yet?
Well, start here if you did not:

There are so many wonderful ideas and lots of inspiration.

I did not want to add so many cards in one blog post,
so here are two more and I have a little project
for tomorrow,so stay tuned.
For this card I made a background called 
"splattered ombere watercolors"
and you can find the tutorial in the
latest Technique Junkies Newsletter.
To me it looked like pistache ice cream
and so this card came into being.

I used a read popsicle stick.

In my Blog Hop post I explained how I made
this picnic basket. I made two and here
is the other one.The picnic cloth is drawn and colored
with markers.

So if you pull the ribbon,you
can read the sentiment.

Thanks for looking and 
don't forget to come back tomorrow!
Have a creative day!




4 comments:

Donna Nuce said...

These cards are so cute! Thanks for the inspiration Hetty!

Wendy Bellino said...

Oh! Sooooo cute Hetty! Love the details!

Karen Wyngaard said...

Adorable! I may have to CAS both of these!

Anonymous said...

What fun cards for summer!

Heidi