Sunday, February 28, 2016

Sunday scrap page: #1 movie

In the middle of the night (between Sunday and Monday) for
us here in Europ the Oscars will be held.I will be sleeping
and see all the fun in the morning. Meanwhile I have made a
movie themed scrap page with various Club Scrap kits
and some Michael Strong stamps.

I used some cut aparts from the movie themed kit
and the alphabet and number stamps from Michael Strong.

The woodsie on the movie real was in the Club Scrap
February kit. I made this movie real with a die from Sizzix.
The red circles are cut with a spellbinder die and the gold
embossed stars are stamps by Michael Strong.

I wish all off you who are watching lots of fun
at the Oscars.
Have a creative day!



3 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Such a fun idea, Hetty! I love the photos of your adorable grandsons on the film strip! Gorgeous layout!

Laura said...

Oh how sweet! Love your Oscar themed layout! The boys are getting so big! They are all darling! Love the "movie chalkboard" where you list the "players" the "director" etc! Sooooo CUTE!!!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous page Hetty
Blessings
Maxine