Friday, June 3, 2016

I {heart} Sketches with a tWist #154

Today I share with you a card i made for the 
sketch challenge with a twist on the 
with digital images from
From The Heart Digital Stamps
This mouse image is a freebie
and you find it here.
This way you can also play for more.
Sketch154
The sketch always has a twist. You don't have to do
it,but I always try. This time it is use your coloring
skills. Mine are not very good,so I used a small image.
I colored my image with pencil.

Thank you for looking!
Have a creative day!



5 comments:

LUCYG said...

Cute card! Thanks for the freebie link. I'm looking forward to exploring more of her artwork.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love your colouring of the mouse and balloons. Such a happy card.
Faith
x

kiwimeskreations said...

A sweet card Hetty - love how you have coloured your image, and the way you used the pink and the blue on the banners.
Blessings
Maxine

Jo said...

Hi Hetty, what an adorable card you've made!
Fantastic colouring and use of the sketch.
Thank you for joining in the fun at FTHS
Jo xx

Tip Top said...

Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!