Saturday, November 12, 2016

Saturday sketch card: elephants

Hello!
Here I am with another sketch card.
I found the perfect sketch for my
Michael Strong color page
on the

You find all the details on the

Of coure my card is also day 12 card for 
The Daily Marker and you find all the details
of the challenge on the blog.

I started with coloring this page with pencils.
The page is too large for a card, so I scanned the page
and then I can adjust the size of the image.
Not only can I adjust the imgae, in my photoprogram
I can also adjust the color. I love the sepia color
and in combination with kraft paper and the silver
background I made this card.

Here I used the original coloring.
The sentiment is a stamp by Art Neko.
Also a few sticky pearls for decoration.

I printed out the image 3 times. The first time completely on
the card, the second image the mother and baby elephant 
where cut out and from the third image I cut only the
baby elephant. They are layered with foam tape for more dimention.

The coloring book is not in the shop yet, but you can use
the cloisonné elephant stamp to make your own coloring image.

Thanks for looking
and have a creative day!



5 comments:

karen h said...

Wonderful cards! I love the colors you chose for the colored version. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

Jane said...

Spectacular elephant, fab image. Thanks for playing at CC&S.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Both beautiful cards, love the colours, perfect sketch used too.
Faith
x

Patricia Hays said...

The elephant image is really unique! Thanks for joining in our sketch challenge at CC&S.

Beverley said...

Such a fun image and beautifully coloured. Loving the dimension too. Thanks so much for joining in at CC&S this week. Hugs Bev x