Monday, February 6, 2017

Maternity cards

Not only do I need lots of  baby cards, I also hear about
a lot of pregnancies, so quickly I made up a few
maternity cards.
When my daughter was pregnant of our first grandson,
I bought this girl stamp on etsy HERE and
I was happy to use it again.
I stamped the image twice for each card.
once on the off white paper and once on a piece of
design paper (one with pink and one with blue).
I cut out the dres and glued it to the plainstamped image.
I have to make some neutral ones too.

The sentiment is a digital image by Create with TLC.
the background panel is embossed with the cable knit
embossing folder from Stampin'Up!
Also the duck safetypin on the envelop is an old
Stampin'Up! stamp.

Thank you for looking
and have a creative day!



4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What gorgeous cards Hetty - and what a thoughtful gesture to give a card like that.
Blessings
Maxine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

SUPER cards, love the little pin on the envelope too.
Faith
x

Tlc Creations said...

Your cards are perfect. So sweet.
Paulette

KT Fit Kitty said...

These are great cards for the moms-to-be, Hetty! Wonderful paper-piecing and I like how you stamped on the envelope too!