Monday, May 1, 2017

Technique Junkies April challenge

You know I love techniques, so now that I found out that 
Technique Junkies is having a monthly challenge,
I just have to play!
This is my card. 
For the challenge it is to use the Tie Die Circles technique
and you find all about this technique here.

For my card the following stamps are used:
and 
the sentiment of

Here is the background that I created 
with some extra splatter. I used distress inks.

I also used the same colors and some bubble wrap stamping
to make the background more interesting.

Then i colored all around the sides with the 
orange color before finishing the card
with a ribbon and the middle panel.

Thanks for looking
and have a creative day!




3 comments:

Heidi said...

Love it! What a great idea with the bubble wrap!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOVE the bubble wrap technique, great effect, so is the tied die too and very clever. Love the cat and sentiment.
Faith
x

Jeanne Streiff said...

That cat is so darn cute! Love the background colors!