Thursday, October 5, 2017

Happy Sukkot



Today is the first day of the Jewish festival of Sukkot.
It is a Festival of 8 days and the Jews have created
special booths to eat in during these days.
To learn more about this festival go HERE.

So as Sukkot is a Harvest Festival I used
some leave die cuts on my card.

I used the sketch from the


I stamped the Sukka/ booth with a stamp from
Zum Gali Gali and colored it with pencil.
With a circle die and a matching scallop die
I cut the center part of the card. The Hebrew
sentiment means Happy Holiday.
All the paperpers are from various 6x6 inch
design paper blocks. 

Thank you for looking
and



4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

A beautiful card Hetty. I love learning of your festivals and how you celebrate them now vs the Biblical description in Biblical times.
May you and your family be blessed as you celebrate Sukkot
Maxine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I'm with Maxine in learning about your festivals, what wonderful times you have with them. LOVE the card and colours, so very pretty.
Faith
x

Esther said...

Beautiful card! Love your pretty leaves.
Thank for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Thanks for joining our sketch challenge at Die Cuttin Divas!