Thursday, October 26, 2017

TMS 426

I had so much fun making my Christmas card yesterday for
I just had to do another one. So when I noticed this sketch
over at the Tuesday Morning Sketches Blog, I knew right
away what to make.

You find the details of this sketch and more samples HERE.

Papers and stamps are all Club Scrap.
The owls are embossed in silver and cut out.
They are fastned to the felt doily with foam tape.
The branches are from a Tim Holtz thinlit set
called "mini holiday greens".  Then tiny little
sticky gemstones from my stash were added as berries.

The red and anthracite backgrounds are embossed
with tiny dots embossingfolder.

Thank you for looking and
have a creative day.

4 comments:

Jenée said...

Very spooky card (LOL). I do like the way you've used the yellow pieces to create some extra texture and a little dash of color to you card. The owls are wonderful. Thank you so much for entering the challenge this week and Tuesday Morning Sketches and sharing your card with us.

kiwimeskreations said...

A fun card Hetty - love your use of colour, and those die cut branches are stunning
Blessings
Maxine

Debbie said...

Cute owls! I really like the medallion and embossing!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning SketchesTuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

YEP! the images certainly suit this sketch, a Fabulous card.
Faith
x