Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Simon Says Stamp Challenges

So when I noticed the Monday Challenge on 
the Simon Says Stamp blog and started
thinking what to make, I noticed the
Wednesday challenge today and came up 
with a combination of the two.

All creatures great and small.
Christmas gift tag.
I started out with red and green colors for a
Christmas background in the direct to paper technique.

Next I got out my new Tim Holtz stencil
and vintage photo ink to add some more 
dimention to the tag.

Oh and don't forget some cup rings with my
club scrap ring stamp.

Then some teacups cut out and a cat and hat
stamped and colored with watercolor zig markers.

And so it all comes together on the tag!

With a sentiment stamped on the bottom
and a real tea label from my last cuppa!

Thanks for looking
and have a creative day!


6 comments:

Jill P said...

wow this is so cool

Tee said...

This is so clever! Gorgeous!!

Wendy Bellino said...

I'm enjoying my "cuppa" coffee right now! Such a a fun card this morning! Nice background detail and I love that sentiment!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

More brilliant ideas and such a wonderful result, love it.
Faith
x

Laura said...

That cat is just too cute, Hetty!!! Beautiful background! Love the stencil! Great cuppa theme and how you used a rest tea label! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

Emma Williams said...

Your background looks fabulous on this fun tag and that cat looks so at home in the teacups! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog...