Saturday, February 24, 2018

Cupcake Inspirations #440

Happy Sunday!
Today my card is for a white color challenge.
As I have been having the flu for over a week
and not touched any coffee, I could resist making 
a coffee card.

My card is for this color challenge on the

For my card I started out making the background
with 2 embossing folders. On top of the panel I used
the coffee bean folder. The words you see are stickers
out of a Tim Holtz sticker book.

At the bottom of the card I used the new Sizzix
coffee ring folder. The ribbon is from my favorite
DL.ART store from my friend Diana Larson.

The cup is cut out of white paper with thinlits
from Stampin'Up! and decorated with paper flowers
and a button in the heart of the flower.
I used a little fossilized amber oxide distress in
around the back panel and the cup, kind of
cake color.

Thanks for looking
and have a creative day!


8 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So different Hetty, love the white on white, a wonderful card.
I hope you are feeling better, you must have awful coffee withdrawal LOL.
Faith
x

~amy~ said...

Hetty, love all the glorious white!

m-h said...

Cute!

Sandy said...

Hetty, hope you are feeling better! Love your cute coffee card. Thank you for joining in on our challenge this week at Cupcake Inspirations. Have a great week!
-Sandy, DT

Indy's Designs said...

Oh this is so lovely! Using two different embossing folders--brilliant! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us Cupcake Inspirations!
Debbie

Wendy Bellino said...

The embossing really sets the tone for your focal image...love the cake color of the distress ink, coffee and cake definitely go together! ♥

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great card Hetty - love the gentle touch of colour
Blessings
Maxine

Quillish said...

What a lovely card. The embossing gives it a great texture along with the cup with distressed edges. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations. Hugs, Ishani.