Saturday, March 3, 2018

Club Scrap March kit: Daffodils

A new month, a new Club Scrap kit. 
This month the kit is called: Daffodils.
I love bulbs and this time of the year I always
buy little pots of these for inside and plant them later
in the garden in Autumn, so I have more and more bulbs
every year. They make it feel like Spring is on the way.

My scrap page is made with photoshop. As you can read from the 
journaling, iIam still not well. I had the flue for a long time,
I thought I was better and now I have this throat infection.
Outside it is very cold and and inside it is nice and warm,
sipping my tea with honey to get better soon!

You find the Club Scrap Daffodils hybrid kit HERE
for only $ 4,95!

All these images come with the hybrit kit.
Great for cards and scrapbooking.
Even if you are not handy with programs like 
photoshop, you can print, color and cut all the
images and make uo your own cards.

Thank you for looking
and have a creative day!


4 comments:

LUCYG said...

Pretty page! I hope you start feeling better, Hetty. ❤️

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a beautiful page, and Spring has sprung, apart from your weather LOL. It's 6C here at the moment a LOT different to last week.
Faith
x

Laura said...

Hetty, you have such a good eye for color and design! Love the layout and the placement of all the elements in your digi scrap page! What a good idea to buy pots of bulbs for indoors in the spring and then plant the bulbs in your garden in the autumn!!! I'm sorry you are still not feeling well. Hope you feel better very soon! Sending hugs and love, Laura

KT Fit Kitty said...

Such an awesome page, Hetty! Great daffodil images and I see a cup of coffee there hehe! Hope you are feeling better by now. It's no fun being sick. Take care, my friend.