Sunday, March 25, 2018

Digital splatter technique for Club Scrap


Here another version of the Club Scrap technique of
the Month challenge: splatter technique. This time I used

For my splash technique I searched the internet for
png splas images, for I have no idea how to mnake
these myself. I downloaded yellow, orange and green
splashes and imported them in my photoshop program.
Playing around with all the layers and splashed made
this card.
And here is another version with the same images.
The eyelets and the ribbon are from the Brewed
Awekenings I downloaded this week here.
Thank you for looking and
have a creative day!


3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

You are rocking with PS Hetty, a SUPER card with your splashes.
Faith
x

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful couple of projects Hetty - you are so clever with the computer! Well done in finding the images and then manipulating them so effectively
Blessings
Maxine

Capescrapper said...

I just love your digital version Hetty!